COVID-19 Updates & Information
During this pandemic the safety of our patients & team members has been our utmost concern. This situation has brought new challenges and ever changing guidelines and recommendations. We want to reassure patients that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our team safe.
Here's some of the things that we are doing differently that you can expect:
- Our goal is to have you seated immediately upon arrival, if for some reason your treatment room is not ready when you arrive you will be asked to wait in your car and a team member will be out shortly to escort you to your room
- We will have you clean your hands as you enter the office
- We will have you fill out any required paperwork, answer any medical health questions and sign an additional consent for treatment form along with a temperature check once you have been seated.
- We ask that only the patient being treated come to the appointment if at all possible. Except in the case of pediatric patients, people with special needs, elderly patients, etc. In those cases, limit companions to just one.
- All magazines, reading materials, toys and other objects that may be touched by others and which are not easily disinfected have been removed.
- You may have some additional wait time in the office as we try to keep you as safe as possible. We want to minimize your interactions with others at the office so we may have you waiting in the treatment room for longer than usual as someone else is exiting or entering. It may take us a few more minutes to change our protective gear in between patients; check out will be done in the treatment room when possible. Please be patient as these changes are all for your safety!
- Surfaces such as door handles, chairs, desks, and bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- We are waiving the missed appointment fee during this time. We still appreciate all the notice you can give us if you are not going to be able to keep an appointment, but if you or someone in your household are ill we want you to stay home.
- If there has been a change in your insurance based on a change in your employment, please let us know. As always it is the patient’s responsibility to know their eligibility status with their insurance. Let us know how we can help.
Many of you have had appointments rescheduled during this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. We will be working in the next few weeks to reappoint patients and try to our best to accommodate your schedules. We are contacting most patients individually to ask screening questions and decide together if it is best for you to come into the office based on individual circumstances and risk factors. Thank you for your understanding. We hope your families have been well during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.